Regular: $230/night Holiday: $320/night
Accommodate 7 Guests (up to 10 max) – Long Term Rates are also Available
Christmas/New Year holiday (December 22- January 4)
Semana Santa (Easter week, dates vary)
Please note that there is a four-night minimum stay for the Christmas/New Year Holiday season and a three-night minimum stay for Semana Santa
- A/C, hot water, satellite TV, wireless internet, 24/7 security
- Fully furnished with custom locally crafted furnishings, all towels and linens
- Each home has private parking, tropical garden and individual outdoor patio
- Full kitchen with all cooking utensils, stove, fridge and small appliances
- Easy access to all common amenities including: Grand Rancho Bar and Grill restaurant, large swimming pool, grass volleyball court and hammock rancho
- All rentals are subject to 15% IVA (Nicaraguan Sales Tax) & 2% INTUR Tax
- Individually metered power usage is billed separate to encourage responsible energy usage (Average $4-8/night/Bungalow, $8-10/night/Rancher $12-15/night CM)
- Additional guests are $15/night/pp (includes an extra mattress, linens, towels etc)
- 50% Deposit invoice of pre-tax amount will be sent upon reservation
- This deposit is non-refundable unless given a 30 day cancellation notification, with notification the deposit will be refunded minus any bank fees.
Casa Rancho Maderas is nestled in its own private estate lot, this custom built two story 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath luxury vacation home is best described as a ‘resort within a resort.’Downstairs consists of an expansive air-conditioned living area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facility, and two large guest suites with private baths. The upper rancho covered deck offers entertainment at its finest, hammocks, wicker sofas and chairs, wet bar and a sundeck extension over looking Mango’s tropical gardens, swimming pool, and the Grand Rancho.
The master suite, also located on the second level, is laden with a king size bed and custom walk-in shower bathroom. Casa Rancho Maderas, is truly the masterpiece of Mango’s accommodations and of course includes all creature comforts.