$1,086 $814.50* Two Surfers- $786 $589.50/Surfer
$711 $533.25/Surfer • Four Surfers – $636 $477/Surfer
(Prices Do Not Include Metered Power Consumption, Taxes or Gratuities)
**Must Travel in the months of of October or September
- Daily experienced and stoked Surf Guide/Instructor
- Surfboard Rental included each day
- Daily Surf Lessons based on experience level i.e. beginner, intermediate to advanced
- Explore a variety of different beaches including Playa Madera, Playa Remanso and Famous Playa Hermosa to tune your skills and experience a variety of waves.
- All Transport to Beaches Provided in 4X4 Vehicle.
- Final Graduation Day- Surf / Fish by Boat to your designated favorite spot.
Choice of one of the following adventure activities:
- Da’ Flying Frog Zip Line Canopy Tour
- Stand-up Paddle Board
- 2-Hour Horseback Riding Tour of the Local Beaches and Countryside
- Guided Coastal Jungle Hike to local secluded beaches
- Round Trip Shuttle from Managua Airport to Mango Rosa Resort
- 5 Nights in a Luxury Accommodations
- Groups of 3 or 4 in Two Bedroom Rancher
- Groups of 1 or 2 in One Bedroom Bungalow
- Daily Breakfast at the Grand Rancho Bar/Restaurant
- 4 Lunches off the Menu at the Grand Rancho Bar/Restaurant
- 4 Dinners off the Menu at the Grand Rancho Bar/Restaurant
- 20 Drinks per person good for Soda, Water, Rum and Coke or Cold Beer
- A Few Meals are left Open Allowing You to try some Local Spots